Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

recovering from a week long cold.

After my last blog of the Team McAllen ITT, I have been sick with alot of cough and congestion and recovered just in time for the weekend. Saturday morning was my first ride in 6days and I was feeling it. I had felt sluggish, weak and unmotivated to do anything. Saturday was a really painful ride for me because I hadn't worked out my muscles and it was a seriously painful 60mi.
 
I dont like the douche on the cervelo right now
Sunday morning ride i had to redeem myself for not riding for a couple of days so i decided to go ride with Eric and Surge at the meeting grounds of the Elites of Team McAllen. it was a cold morning and these riders were ready to do a high paced training ride or should i say race. Riding with the elites on sunday is seriously a rush because our speed is about 26mph+ and everybody is into what they are doing. There is no room for clowning around with a bunch of experienced riders like these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment