Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting Stronger

Wally's Crew
My Beautiful Cervelo P3
Yesterday I completed the Team McAllen individual Time Trial. 10miles of pure power and absolute pain. I finished this time trial in a really good time of 25:38. I came in 2nd Place overall which was a major accomplishment for me. i am becoming a stronger rider and it seems everybody is noticing. The winning time was a 25:08 which is 30sec faster than my time so i have alot of room for improvement. Sugre came in 3rd with a time of 26:10 :b. and Eric cam in with a time of 26:58. Not a bad day for the three training buddies.  I am not going to stop doing what i love, which is cycling and living a healthy fast paced life style. My goal for the new year is to be the strongest cyclist/ Triathlete my body will let me be.
This is my brother, my competition my Best friend
Eric is the older brother ive never had.
Ready to roll
Aero position.

No comments:

Post a Comment