Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Loving the cold weather but,.......

This doesn't seem to promising.....
Train train train........yeah i dont think so, we have a severe freeze that wont let us ride our speed demons till sunday. it is to cold to even think about hoping in the saddle. as of right now i have my Castelli leg warmers and im not even riding, im just in regular street clothing and im still freezing. I even have two base layers, a long sleeve shirt and my North Face Jacket. the funny part is im also wearing my pearlizumi cycling soft shell golves to protect me from these frigid weather. In order to keep our legs strong we will have a cycling trainer party with my cylops fluid pro trainer in the near future. I cant imagine how people up north stay in strong racing condition with freezing weather like this! i wouldnt be able to stand the wind chill of 7 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment