Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Get used to Sally

Sally= My awesome Cervelo P3 !

you guys are probably thinking who is sally? Well Sally is my Time Trial/ Triathlon bike which i acquired in the 2010 from Wally's Bicycles. She is one beautiful piece of work, sleek, fast and really light! I havent had the time to ride this bike as much due to you cant really do hard training on a tt bike as per its mainly used for long distances and for time trials. I am going to start riding my Cervelo P3 more often due to I'm doing the Galveston Half ironman and getting used to aero postition for 56 miles is a pretty hard thing to do.
This mornings ride was pretty hard and intense, we worked on time trial intervals which we maintained a pace of 24-25mph against the wind for a consistent 3 minutes. But i kept chugging a lot right next to the speed demon Surge. I stayed with him throughout the whole ride. So i know I'm improving all around now. I feel this soreness in my legs but i know its cause im getting stronger day by day. we have an individual time trial on sunday which we are going to race against the clock to see where we stand for this racing season this tt while this will test all of the training we have been doing for months. so when sunday comes you gotta leave it all on the asphalt.

No comments:

Post a Comment