Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Faith. God. Believe.

A while back I was going through a slump which almost broke me down to the point of no return. Negative thoughts, hate for the sport, and hate for myself. I tried to drown out everything by putting in 4 consecutive weeks of 18hr+ training weeks on top of my studies with no avail. I turned to my faith, and God put people there to cheer me up, and reassure me that things will get better. They told me to LIVE my life and dont worry about anybody else but myself. I was able to get back on the right track after a couple of months.   While I worked on myself for a little while I met someone. Someone who understands me. Someone who sincerley cares about me. I love to think that god works in mysterious ways and puts people in our paths to bring out the good in ourselves. Im looking forward to getting to know her, and hopefully if all goes we will  become something more. Only time will tell.

until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment