Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

2Weeks away.......

2 weeks out from my event and things are start to calm down a little. 2 weeks out and I'm nervous and anxious at the same time. I've put the mileage in, I've put the time in, I havent had a social life in 7months and it all comes down to one event? I am really glad that things are starting to get a little easier but having the feeling that you will fail and not succeed is hurtful. I have a goal and its going to be a tough one to complete but I know what I have to do. Some people are hoping that I FAIL but thats ok cause that negative energy is going to fuel me up and make me Stronger and unleash what I've been holding for a long time. I may not be the fastest or the strongest person that is doing this race but I can surely say that I have alot of heart and love the sport so much that I will never Give up and continue training Smarter and Pace myself on this event. Nutrition and consistency is Key!

Training Smarter > Training Harder
Stable Watts> Hammering
Time Trialing + Triathlon =<3

No comments:

Post a Comment