Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Is My Cervelo......


This is my Cervelo. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Cervelo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My Cervelo, without me, is useless. Without my Cervelo, I am useless. I must ride my Cervelo true. I must ride faster than my competitor who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me. I will...

My Cervelo and myself know that what counts in this war is not the grounds we ride, the noise of our chain, nor the sweat we make. We know that it is the time that counts. We will make our time. We will accomplish this task at hand.  We will….

My Cervelo is human, even as I, because it knows my life. Thus, I will love it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its gearing and its twitch. I will forever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Cervelo clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Cervelo and myself are the defenders of my life. We are the masters of our enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment